Experience a Refreshing Take on Dentistry
Customized Dental Care for Bright, Beautiful Smiles
Restorative Dental Services in Olathe, KS
Everyone deserves a beautiful, functional smile. Broken or missing teeth can lead to a lack of self-confidence and cause more serious dental problems in the future. Our Olathe, KS dental practice uses progressive dental care techniques and the latest in dental technology to restore the function and appearance of your teeth. Here’s what you should know about restorative dentistry before scheduling your appointment at Serenity Dental.
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry refers to the dental procedures and treatments the dentist uses to fix teeth and restore them to good working condition. These procedures treat the following conditions:
- Tooth decay
- Missing teeth
- Broken, damaged, chipped, and cracked teeth
What Are the Benefits of Dental Restorations?
It is important to get your broken or decayed teeth fixed as soon as possible. Dental restorations prevent decay from spreading, restore function to damaged teeth, and alleviate any pain. Our restorative dental services are designed to make your teeth strong so that you can eat normally. If you have a cavity, a damaged tooth, or missing teeth, please schedule an appointment so that we can get your smile back into shape.
Dental problems that are left untreated do not heal on their own. Instead, you risk further problems, such as pain, infection, teeth moving into different places in your mouth, and even digestive issues due to an inability to chew your food. Minor dental issues soon turn into significant dental problems if left untreated. Restorative dentistry helps keep your smile healthy, so you can be more confident every time you smile.
Restorative Dental Treatments Available at Serenity Dental
Our restorative dental treatments are performed safely and effectively, thanks to innovative technology and equipment. Our restorative procedures include:
- Anesthesia-Free Dental Fillings. If your tooth has a cavity, we can stop the decay from getting worse with a dental filling. We are happy to offer anesthesia-free fillings for a faster, more comfortable experience.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns. Protect and restore a severely damaged or weakened tooth with a durable dental crown. For your convenience, we offer same-day CEREC crowns that restore the function and appearance of your tooth in just one appointment.
- Dental Bridges. If you are missing one or more teeth in a row, a dental bridge can fill in the space. The bridge is anchored onto the two teeth on either side of the gap.
- Dental Implants. An implant is another permanent option for replacing missing teeth. The implant is surgically placed into your jaw, providing strong support for a dental crown or bridge when it heals.
How To Take Care of a Tooth Restoration
When you have a restorative procedure done at our office, we will continually educate you about what you can and cannot do after the process. Once properly healed, you’ll take care of your tooth restoration like you care for your natural teeth. It’s essential to establish a good dental hygiene habit at home, brushing and flossing twice a day. Don’t forget to schedule your regular dental checkups so that we can keep an eye on your restoration. Let us know right away if there are any problems.
How Much Do Dental Restorations Cost?
The cost will vary depending on the procedure. Most dental insurance plans will cover all or part of restorative dentistry procedures. We always tell you how much something will cost before we do the procedure.
Choose Serenity Dental for All Your Restorative Dentistry Needs
At our dental office in Olathe, Kansas, you can expect dental care personalized to your individual needs. We use the latest dental technology to fix your dental problems quickly and effectively. We also have several comfort amenities available to make your visit less stressful. Contact us to schedule your appointment, and feel better knowing your teeth are in good hands.